New Wireless Network “JNU-Secure” User Guide
JNU-Secure wireless network is the new wireless network on campus with encrypted data transmission for better protection.You can connect to "JNU-Secure" the same way as connecting to the old "JNU" with your campus network account and password.
Follow the following steps to connect to the new SSID “JNU-Secure”.
1. Click the network icon in the lower right corner of the taskbar,open WLAN, chose Jinan university wireless SSID: JNU-Secure,click “connect”.
2. In the "Username" and "Password" input box, enter the campus network account and password respectively. Click "OK" and click "connect" if the prompt box pops up.
3. Connect successfully。
1.Click the WLAN icon in the higher right corner of the taskbar, select "JNU-Secure"
2.In the "Username" and "Password" input box,enter the campus network account and password respectively.Then click “Join”.
1. Open WIFI, select "JNU-Secure" to connect.
2.Enter the campus network account and password in the “username” and “password” input box, and click “Join”.
3. The first time you connect to this network there will be a certificate verification prompt, click "accept".
1.open WIFI, select "JNU-Secure" to connect.
2. In the "Identity" and "Password" input box, enter the campus network account number and password, and others as default, click "connect".
Tips: If your WIFI connection on one device gets disconnected frequently, please check if you have two devices connected at the same time, if so you may try to disconnect one device. Depending on the types of campus internet account you applied for, you may connect to campus WIFI with one device only or two devices (one PC and one mobile device).